This new change is the greatest change in the history of youtube that benefits content creators. Watch this video to know more.
13 Winning Indian Startups of Next Big Idea 2018 which will Travel to Canada
Zone Startups India, a leading startup accelerator in India, has been operating the annual Next BIG Idea (NBI) Contest for the past 5 years. The Next BIG Idea contest presents an opportunity to tech startups from India, to tap into the North American market through a soft landing in Canada. The contest identifies high growth potential Indian startups at an early stage through an application-based process, and acts as a gateway to North America. Through a structured program, the contest winners get to validate their business model, get access to local mentors, corporates, investors and Government Representatives in Canada.
This year, 13 technology startups from a pool of over 1100 applications have been chosen for the Indo-Canada Bilateral Entrepreneurship exchange program and the winners will travel to Canada in November for the 2-week market access program.
This year three startups are supported and funded by kerala start up mission.
The winners of the NBI 2018:
- Appmaker: Appmaker.xyz, Cochin based startup & nominated by Kerala Startup Mission, is shopify for mobile. Create native app maker for Android, iOS and Windows Phone for free. No coding required and get your app within seconds.
- Bitryt Solutions Private Limited: Ernakulam based startup & nominated by Kerala Startup Mission, developed ‘Zero One Media suite’, an integrated media platform which helps to automate the processes of video acquisition, processing, scheduling, distribution, monetization and analytics.
- PerfectFit Systems: Ernakulam based startup & nominated by Kerala Startup Mission, builds 3D scanners and fully automated smart apparel production system for the fashion industry.
- Trendlyne (Giskard Datatech Private Limited): Bengaluru based Trendlyne is a Retail Bloomberg platform for analysts, retail investors and advisors across geographies. Trendlyne makes every stock market data point queryable, and backtestable. It also turns unstructured data (for example, factory closures, auditor resignations) into structured data that can be used in strategies and analyzed.
- Detect Technologies: Chennai based company DeTect Technologies develops the innovative and efficient solutions for the industrial asset monitoring and inspection. With the vision of making the industry safe and efficient, the team of IITM alumni, students and faculty created Detect to build the smart and affordable technology. Right from its inception, DeTect has already achieved market penetration of 80% in Oil & Gas sector in terms of companies in India and predominantly present in many other sectors such as Steel , Power, Chemical and Fertilizer and its story is growing exponentially.
- Oizom Instruments: Ahmedabad based Oizom delivers Environmental Impact Solutions using IoT Technology. The solution acquires Environmental data and further analyses it for actionable insights. The insights acquires Environmental data and further analyses it for actionable insights. The insights empower authorities, communities and industries to take data-driven decisions.
- IBSFINtech India: Bengaluru based IBSFINtech is the market leader in Treasury & Trade Finance solutions provider in India, specializing in innovative, integrated and comprehensive solution for Risk, Treasury and Trade Finance Management.
- Bitonic Technology Labs (Yellow messenger) a Bengaluru based company has developed conversational artificial intelligence channel powering enterprises to Market,Acquire , Service and Support customers on Voice and Messaging.
- Lendfoundry: Bengaluru based company has developed a full stack technology platform for lenders to run lending products digitally.
- Pingal Technologies: Mumbai based company has developed Finalytx – our analytics platform enables simplified & scalable adoption of Data Analytics by decision makers for deriving business insights from enterprise data.
- Relatas: Bangaluru based company Relatas has developed a Sales AI platform that successful B2B sales teams use for Sales Forecasting, Account Management and Sales Execution, using Relationship Intelligence.
- SIBIA Analytics: Kolkata based company has developed Retail inventory optimization through most accurate demand forecasting – using advanced machine learning, offered as SaaS.
- Wobot Intelligence: Delhi based company helps Organisations automate surveillance using Artificial Intelligence.
The Next BIG Idea Contest is an important annual feature of Zone Startups India’s calendar of a bevy of programs, and the team looks at it as an ecosystem development initiative that helps Indian startups gain exposure to international markets.
Hyperlocal Service Marketplace Application JOBOY launched in Dubai
Hyperlocal services online platform JOBOY has launched their services in the United Arab Emirates. Services such as Home maintenance and repairs, Charity, Laundry, and Real estate services are now available in Dubai, Abudhabi and Sharjah starting the first week of October. JOBOY is a one stop ‘All in One’ mobile application that offers Home services, Appliance Repairs, Payments, deals, and local e-commerce, through verified service partners and merchants. With the addition of UAE, JOBOY has added a third country to the company’s growth, as they already have presence in India and the United Kingdom.
JOBOY was launched about an year back in Kochi with home services, and since have expanded their portfolio to E-commerce, payments, event booking, and deals. JOBOY is known for their exclusive on-demand service model, where customers can avail urgent support with pre-defined rates in any city. They have active presence in Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, and Thrissur in Kerala, and soon will be live in Kozhikode, Kottayam and Thiruvalla. Their services will soon be available larger metro cities across India.
ALSO READ : Cut your hair using a mobile app
JOBOY founders told Dgytal.com that the current expansion plan will also enable users in the Middle East to book services for their families living in India and vice-versa. Users will be able to book services for their family, order birthday cakes and bouquets for their loved ones, and pay online even when they are away via the mobile platform. JOBOY is trying to support customers with everything they need locally, without depending on too many websites and apps, at the same time providing utmost safety, high quality, service warranty, and data security.
Top 4 Tutorials for Getting Started with ReactJS in 2018
Do you want to become a front-end development and keep your eye on some of the latest and recent trends in the field? If yes, then you must have surely heard about the React JS, for which nowadays most of all the web developers are crazy about.
So, here are some of the best 5 tutorials to get started and learn React JS effectively. Ready? So, Let’s go!
Build With React Tutorial, is one of the simplest places to learn ReactJS. It’s ideal for complete React newbies and helps you the gist of what you’re going to dig into at later point of time.
Fortunately, it’s written in a simple and precise language and tells you all the basic information which you need to know, as a beginner in this.
The tutorial is mainly divided into 6 main parts: Intro, JSX, Components, Events, State, Virtual DOM. Every part comes with several examples and interactive exercises with the help of a JSFiddle. So, with the help of this tutorial, you get a chance to learn how it all works, as well as get your first hands-on experience of coding with React JS.
The second one in our list, this Learn React JS tutorial is also for the person who is a beginner in this but it goes into a greater detail explaining with the much basic concepts of React JS. From this tutorial, you’ll learn how to get started building your first React component, what’s Virtual DOM, props, JSX, specs, states and lifecycle methods.
This website tutorial has helped many of the people to go on the top as this tutorial is well-structured, detailed and answers all the questions that a React newbie may have.
This one is a good fit for those people who must have completed the beginner’s level in the ReactJS. The tutorial also covers just the duo of React and JSX, leaving the dev tools, which includes the Webpack and Babel out. The tutorial has some of the examples which is related to client/server interaction, and you’ll have to run a local server on your PC to try them out.
Moreover, what’s official React JS tutorial does is that it teaches you to build a full-fledged tic-tac-toe game. Apart you will also develop a UI for the game, store the history of the moves, indicate the winner, etc.
This is one of the advanced tutorials for the ReactJS, so it would be rather surprising if it had been short. However, if you follow along and take time to do the practice part of it, it would take you a couple of hours to accomplish just the part one of the tutorials.
The first part of the tutorial is a comprehensive guide on creating an app with the help of a React. Next, the second one teaches you to the utilization of Webpack and Babel.
Then, the third part comes that instructs you on building React apps with the help of a Gulp and Browserify. Last, comes the part on architecting React apps with the help of a Flux.
What is affiliate tracking? How it works
Affiliate Networks is a popular marketing model for the Internet Business Owners. It drives a lot of traffic as well as conversions from the affiliate site to the Business Sites. In such a scenario, Business Owners need tools capable enough to track and manage their ads campaign. Here rises the term “Affiliate Tracking”. You may be wondering what exactly this means? There are certain tools which help them to monitor and manage Affiliate Links.
Affiliate Tracking actually means tracking sales, conversions, and clicks in order to make them more efficient. Such tools help them to generate insights into their performance and create better Ad Copies. Google analytics helps with a hell of a lot in Analytics, but it has limited functionality even it comes to analyze some complex information. Here such tools help you to understand the traffic and which of the ads are working better than others.
Affiliate marketing is a standout amongst the most well-known methods for making some additional salary on the web and telling individuals about your business/items. To make affiliate marketing prevail for you, the transformation is essential. It is the reason you should connect effectively with your guests to buy items from your affiliate links.
The procuring potential is huge as long as you will put in the hard yards to hone your affiliate marketing procedures. It is very well may be a vexing undertaking to deal with your affiliate program alongside your normal exercises. You have to track its development and break down the measurements to shield your pay from waning. Gratefully, you can do all that and more by utilizing affiliate tracking software.
Established in 2013s, this cloud-based arrangement was made to help subsidiary advertisers furnish with tools for web-based marketing. It is one stop answer for all the subsidiary advertisers contending and withstanding different trackers.
Hence, you can utilize this tracker to track your movement, make landing pages, split test your landing pages. With scads of formats in its accumulation running generally in various classifications, you can get coupons and additionally the rebates which is a major in addition to for the associate advertisers.
How Adsbridge Helps?
It can really complete an immense scope of different things that will keep all your basic decisive data together in one place. AdsBridge gives propelled usefulness like auto-advancement, LP developer and progressively that can support your battle execution and make tracking compelling.
Alongside its immense choices and pleasantly composed interface, you will welcome the simple procedure of setting that spares time and transforms your everyday work into a bit of cake. Regardless of on the off chance that you are an amateur in the business or an accomplished member advertiser, AdsBridge is the following stage that will prove to be useful!
It is across the board tool which gives you a chance to enhance the nature of your crusade and make one, without experiencing the unpredictable procedures. With the assistance of drag and drop landing page builder and existing landing page formats, anybody can make proficient and appealing landing pages.
Time to get annoyed by Facebook Messenger?
Surprised to know what’s coming from Facebook Messenger? Yeah autoplay video ads, it is true.
Facebook Messenger users, going forward will face autoplaying video while you scroll over your messages. As informed by a spokesperson, “we will be rolling out video ads gradually and thoughtfully”, from Monday to a small group of users. Facebook mentioned one more point in the statement, “People that use Messenger each month are our top priority and they will remain in control of their experience”. Wait, this doesn’t mean you will be really “in control” which helps you to opt out of autoplay ads. This possibility might be very well ruled out.
Facebook spokesperson declined to quote on the user experience though these kinds of ads are rolled out to some categories of Messenger users last year. Overall, they provided one insight and unfortunately the point conveyed is that the video experience will be a bit different. This might be due to uncertainty to understand whether the user experience necessarily changes or still be the same. Most probably Facebook Messenger users are going to get annoyed if we take consider other platforms.